Pre IPO Investment Opportunity
Singta Resources Limited is offering select investors the opportunity to invest in the pre-IPO capital raise.
· Pre-IPO Investment Opportunity - Capital raise of $500,000 at $0.10 cents
· Expected IPO at $0.20 cent per share = 100% uplift
· $350,000 available (as of the 9th of February 2018)
· ASX listing expected April 2018
· Deal offer closes 14th of February 2018
Singta Resources Limited is a base metals company, focused on Copper-Cobalt projects within Australia and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) Africa. Singta has interests in two very prospective Projects, The Belara Copper/Zinc Project; located within the Cobar region in New South Wales, Australia and another adjacent to the Kolwezi Copper/Colalt mining area in the DRC. The DRC Copperbelt hosts one of the world’s largest deposits and some of the highest grade cobalt and copper ore in the world. Singta's primary objective is to build and develop resources from its current portfolio. Singta Resources has a team of professionals with an exemplary record of success and with a particular history in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Singta Resources is pursuing a growth strategy that aims to appraise and secure further exploration and development opportunities within Australia and Africa.
Copper Cobalt Projects
Copper/Zinc Belara Project, NSW Australia
The Belara Project is a JORC compliant inferred resource, a base metal project (copper, lead, zinc, gold and silver). The Belara Project comprises one exploration licence that lies 100km north northeast of Orange in NSW (Figure 1). Singta Resource considers the resource to be significant and is encouraged by the geology and plans to expand the resource by conducting further drilling; targeting extensions to the current mineralisation.
In 2007, a maiden JORC 2004 compliant resource estimate was reported of:
1.0 million tonnes at 5.0%, Zn, 0.4% Cu, 1.5% Pb, 0.2g/t Au & 50g/t Ag at a 4% Zn cut off
Within a larger lower grade resource of;
3.8 million tonnes at 3.1% Zn, 0.4% Cu, 1.0% Pb, 0.2g/t Au and 34g/t Ag at a 1% Zn cut off
Cobalt/Copper Project, Kolwezi DRC
· Singta exclusive rights cover approximately 140km2 with grades up to 9% cobalt, but targeting 0.35% cobalt, with copper target grades typically 3.74%.
· Portfolio of four highly prospective, in good standing, small mining, mining licences (PEPM) in the DRC targeting 24 km of strike within the Roan and Nguba Groups, the host to 60% of the world’s cobalt resources.
· PEPM 2275: adjacent to the intensively mined (Glencore, Sicomines, etc.) Kolwezi copper/cobalt mining area with head grades of up to 0.9% Co and 4% Cu.
· Projects range from early stage exploration to open cast mining highly suited as a foundation for a significant, high grade cobalt-copper business.
· Our project selection process prioritised existing mining activity (small scale or artisanal), historical exploration including drilling, trenching, remote sensing, geochemical, etc. that confirm economic potential for cobalt and copper mining
COBALT PROJECT SUMMARY
· The DRC Copperbelt hosts the world’s largest deposits and some of the highest grade cobalt and copper ore in the world.
· The Copperbelt is a sedimentary hosted, post diagenetic hydrothermal mineralised copper and cobalt stratiform deposit.
· Singta has secured projects based on geology and in particular the presence or proximity of the Roan Group. Correct lithology and stratigraphy, mineral ownership, evidence of copper/cobalt mineralisation in the vicinity, especially along strike and geological information are all assessed.
· Particular attention was paid to existing mining activity (small scale or artisanal), historical exploration including drilling, trenching, geochemical, amongst others that confirm economic potential for cobalt and copper mining.
· Singta has a drilling company on stand-by to begin further exploration work.
AN INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY IS NOT RISK FREE AND POTENTIAL INVESTORS NEED TO CONSIDER THE RISK FACTORS DESCRIBED IN THE OFFER AND TO CONSULT THEIR PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS BEFORE DECIDING WHETHER TO APPLY FOR SHARES.
The Investment Opportunity on this website (“Offer Document”) relates to the offer by Singta Resources Pty Limited (ACN 621 326 323) (“Singta”) of fully paid ordinary shares (“Shares”) and has been prepared to comply with the requirements of the securities laws of Australia; and is for use only by residents of Australia from within Australia. It must not be released or distributed in the United States or in any jurisdiction outside of Australia where distribution may be restricted by law.
The Offer Document on this website does not constitute an offer of securities in the United States, or to any person to whom it would not be lawful outside Australia. The securities referred to herein have not been, and will not be, registered under the U.S. Securities Act or under the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States. Any securities described in, or sold pursuant to, the Offer Document may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the Securities Act or pursuant to an applicable exemption from registration, or to any person to whom it would not be lawful outside Australia.
By accessing the Offer Document, you represent, warrant and agree that:
1. you have read, understood and agree to the terms contained in this notice;
2. you are a resident of Australia accessing this website from Australia;
3. you are not a U.S. Person or a person in the United States and you are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person or a person in the United States; and
4. you will not release or distribute the Offer Document in the United States or to any U.S. Person or person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it is unlawful to do so.
This email is from Singta Resources Ltd and has been sent on the condition that the recipient acknowledges that this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Singta Resources Ltd and provides general financial advice and arranges dealing services. All
Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, or other use by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may attract severe penalties. If you have received this email in error please forward to [email protected] and delete all copies together with any attachments.
Unless otherwise specified, this information and any attachments contain general information only and have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs or contact an independent financial advisor. Past performance is not a guaranteed indicator of future performance, and you should read the relevant product disclosure statement before investing.
The directors of Singta Resources Ltd advise that they and persons associated with them may have an interest in securities and that they may earn brokerage, fees or other benefits or advantages as a result of a transaction arising from any recommendation mentioned in the document. Related entities of Singta Resources may receive commissions from product providers. This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Singta Resources or any of its subsidiaries, (together “Singta”) or third parties.
This email is from Singta Resources Ltd and has been sent on the condition that the recipient acknowledges that this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, or other use by individuals or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may attract severe penalties. If you have received this email in error please forward it to [email protected] and delete all copies together with any attachments.
Singta Resources declares that it deal in financial products as part of their business and consequently they may have a relevant interest in the financial products referred to herein. Singta Resources Ltd Representatives provide General Advice only. General advice is advice which is provided to you without regard to your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not specific advice for any particular investor and it is not intended to be passed on or relied upon by any person. Before making any decision about the general advice provided, you should consider the appropriateness of the general advice presented, having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Any indicative information and assumptions used may change without notice to you, particularly if based on past performance. Further, you should always read the Product Disclosure Statement relative to anyy investment (if applicable) before a decision is made.
We believe that the information contained herein was correct at the time of compilation, however no warranty of accuracy or reliability or completeness is given to any information contained in this email and no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever arising in any way for any representation, act or omission, whether express or implied (including responsibility to any person by reason of negligence) is accepted by Singta Resources, its directors, employees, agents and third party information providers.